Better Internal filters aquarium
Â¿Cuál is the best aquarium filter internal market?
The internal filters for aquariums and terrariums They are most often used in aquariums. This preference is more evident in small aquariums. A I can think of several reasons, The first is that most kits mounted aquarium internal filter series, and as fans starting for the first time to raise fish are those who buy, when filters should be replaced prefer to use a similar. Although internal filters aquarium may seem the most humble, make no mistake. There are very good internal filters and many professionals often use in large aquariums, as an auxiliary filter for areas where larger filters fail, or as reinforcement they already own in the aquarium. In this buying guide, I'll reveal like buying the best internal aquarium filter, by its characteristics.
Comparison of the best internal aquarium filters 2020
- 1 Â¿Cuál is the best aquarium filter internal market?
- 2 Comparison of the best internal aquarium filters 2020
- 3 ÀWhat internal filter buy? Better internal aquarium filter for money
- 4 Internal filter BPS 6036. For nano aquariums, until 30 liters
- 5 aquariums up 60 liters: Eheim Filtro pickup 60
- 6 Marina i160. Best internal filter for aquariums 100 liters 160
- 7 Optimus OP600. Internal filter for aquariums up 180 liters
- 8 Eheim biopower 240. Internal filter for aquariums up 240 liters
- 9 Better an internal filter or an external filter for aquarium
- 10 Guide to Buying the best internal aquarium filter
- 11 Advantages and disadvantages of internal filters
- 12 More ideas about aquarium filters
- 13 You could also be interested in ...
- 14 Aquarium filters
- 15 Pond
- 16 Accessories Aquariums
- 17 Cleaning and maintenance of the Aquarium
- 18 Aquarium Lighting
- 19 Aquarium Decor
- 20 Aquarium plants, Accessories, Fertilizers and Substrates
- 21 Best Food for aquarium fish
- 22 aquaria. Guide To Buying an Aquarium Online
ÀWhat internal filter buy? Better internal aquarium filter for money
From the shopping experience of other users and the technical characteristics of each filter, I've made a list of those I consider to be the best indoor aquarium filters:
Internal filter BPS 6036. For nano aquariums, until 30 liters
The filter inside BPS-6036 fully submersible, It is designed to nano aquariums O gambarios from 10 a 30 liters, whether freshwater aquariums or salt. Despite its design and small size (just it takes a few centimeters), performs two basic types of filtration: mechanical and biological, thanks to which is mounted with a biochemical sponge, which keeps the aquarium water in perfect condition. Another of the features that make it worthy of being in my selection, is that flow can be adjusted, something quite unusual about these features filters. For cleaning simply remove the bottom, so that the sponge is exposed, the fold for cleaning and replacing again. It is attached to the aquarium with suction cups practices.
- filter designed for aquariums from 10 Y 30 liters.
- Its capacity is maximum filter 350 liters per hour.
- Mounts a biochemical sponge, for a perfect mechanical and biological filtration.
- The filter It consists of pump, hose and three connectors.
- Dimensions: four.6 cm ancho x 4 cm bottom x 14.8 cm high
Reviews of purchasers of the internal filter BPS 6036
aquariums up 60 liters: Eheim Filtro pickup 60
The filter inner pickup Eheim 60 It is specially designed for small aquariums, or as a filter aid in an aquarium large. The most interesting of this small but functional filter, is that the filter foam can be removed from above, while the pump stays inside the aquarium, so we need not get all the filter for cleaning. The filter is prepared with a filter cartridge, It designed to operate from the outset. Too They can be incorporated activated carbon cartridges for chemical filtration, as when we are doing the first cycling or after drug treatment. The outlet nozzle of the filter can be oriented, to decide where we want to direct the flow of water.
- compact filter for aquariums up 60 liters.
- It is able to filter up 300 liters per hour.
- It comes equipped with sponge and cartridge filter, which they can be replaced by active carbon cartridges.
- The water intake is at the bottom.
- You can regulate the direction of water flow.
- It has a diffuser, to add oxygen to the aquarium.
- Dimensions: 7.5 cm wide x 9.6 cm Depth cm high x sixteen.3
Reviews buyers Eheim filter Choose Up 60
Pickup model for other sizes Eheim aquarium
Eheim the Pickup model is available in a wide variety of choices, for different sizes of aquarium. Just choose the right filter for your aquarium:
Marina i160. Best internal filter for aquariums to a hundred liters 160
The filter Marina i160 offers certain advantages that do not have all the filters inside, like what we can realize mechanical filtration, Chemical and Biological. The disadvantage, if we can put a, It is that cartridges are designed by the manufacturer, when they saturated and need to be changed. This has an economic cost, It is obvious, but prevents the cleaning task. Pull the upper flange of the filter, that is out of the water so you do not have to get wet or, You can change with clean filters and point. You know, only remove and put some new filters. As for size This filter is small enough to debug capability has, so it can be used in most aquariums, however small. The filter that I proposed in my selection of the best, It is the one that is designed for an aquarium up 160 liters, but if you want There are various options, for aquariums and ten to hundred liters, and nano aquariums 25 liters.
- internal filter for aquariums up 160 liters.
- Filterability, 720 liters per hour.
- Bio-Screen function itself, to facilitate the development of nitrifying bacteria.
- Performs three basic stages of filtration: mechanics, biological and chemical.
- The water returns to the aquarium cascading, to improve oxygenation.
- Filtration cartridges are easy to replace.
- Dimensions: 17.8 cm wide x 8.1 cm bottom x 23.6 cm high
Reviews buyers i160 internal filter Marina
Optimus OP600. Internal filter for aquariums up one hundred eighty liters
OP600 filter Optimus already has a rate significantly higher than previous, It allows filtering up 500 liters per hour (the flow rate can common), with what can be placed in aquariums have 180 liters. Another major advantage of this filter, is that It is very easy to manipulate, so that the cartridges can be removed without removing the filter aquarium. It allows two types of leaks, mechanical and biological, although some truquillo could include chemical filtration. I find it quite interesting that it can direct the flow and which by design, have those holes that make some cascading effect, It is allowing a good gas exchange. The filter is provided with suction cups for holding firm glass aquarium, in the area we deem best: a corner, behind plants, a side, the rear of the acuarioâ € |
- Internal compact filter for aquariums up 180 liters.
- flow between 250 liter 500 liters / hour.
- specific cartridge, easy to change, what ensures mechanical filtration, Chemical and Biological.
- Adjustable water output, through a perforated bar that maximizes oxygenating the aquarium.
- Flow regulator.
- Dimensions: 15 cm wide x 10.2 cm bottom x 26 cm high
Reviews buyers Optimus filter 600
Eheim biopower 240. Internal filter for aquariums up 240 liters
- Aquarium Filter de one hundred sixty a 240 liters.
- Filtration rate between 280 liter 750 liters / hour.
- Filtration layers, just like an external filter.
- Filter materials are mounted in separate baskets, that it allows different types of filtration, mechanics, Chemical and Biological. The filter includes filter materials factory.
- has a oxygen diffuser and flute output orientable water
- Dimensions: 9.6 cm wide x 9.6 cm bottom x 32.5 cm high
Reviews of purchasers of the internal filter Eheim Biopower
Spare parts for filters Eheim
One of the advantages that the filters Eheim, is that they have all kinds of filter media original:
Better an internal filter or an external filter for aquarium
Internal filters for aquariums and terrariums They are those that are arranged inside the aquarium. That is the main difference with external filters, for which we need to have a hole in the side or rear of the tank, or when very large, I have a closet enabled the effect, If you do not want me to be in sight (very anti-aesthetic). At first glance it may seem that, to introducing an internal filter of the aquarium steals a space that can be devoted to fish or Aquarium plants. The truth is they are not so big, and there are always dead spaces in the aquarium where install: corners, back of plants, after decoration, and many others.
What you can be sure you are quite popular. I would highlight are filters:
- Operating fairly simple
- Ideal for small aquariums (that they are most)
- And above all, Cheap. The perfect solution when you need extra filtering system, to help the main troubleshooting team, like the famous deadlock
Guide to Buying the best internal aquarium filter
The best internal filters for aquariums They are those covering our needs. Not everyone will need the same filter, because not everyone has the same type and size of aquarium, why think that this or that are the best filters without an objective reason, not much. To choose the right filter, you have to consider:
- The size of the aquarium. And depending on the size, consider the following
- Water flow that is able to debug. It is measured in liters / hour.
- Water flow. Some fish want a strong water flow, while others like calm water, preferably have to choose filters allowing regulation.
- Directional control water flow. I explain Â¿Te?, because if you want water cascading fall, by the side, by frontala € |.lee a little more about this feature below.
- aeration additional. Great when we want to increase the presence of oxygen in the water of the aquarium.
- Types of filtration. Â¿Sabes few types of filtration water can make a filter? Read further down.
- Size of the filter.
flow It is perhaps the most important feature in which we must fix, when we buy an internal filter. Through the water flow moving, we know the number of liters that is capable of filtering. As a rule you think so perfect is that the chosen filter, be able to filter three times the amount of water in the aquarium, per hour of operation. For example, for aquarium 30 liters, the minimum flow rate is 90 liters / hour.
A good filter You should have the option to adjust the water flow. This option allows us to adapt the movement of water to the inhabitants of the aquarium. There are certain fish species that do not support strong currents, others just the opposite, They prefer a good water flow. Why this feature is so interesting.
directional flow control
Internal filters are usually placed in the most unexpected places, all to not occupy a space intended for fish and plants. Recurring is to be placed on the back of the aquarium, or in a corner. For these locations, it is convenient that we can decide where we want you to go filtered water, Yes to the right, the left, Down or up.
There are some internal filters for aquariums, that their special characteristics, allow atmospheric air to absorb and generate bubbles in the aquarium, facilitating the exchange of oxygen. This effect is known as Venturi, and is a good choice in highly populated aquariums, although not the best option in aquariums where there are many plants or corals.
Types of filtration
Internal filters are far more limited than external filters or backpack, regarding filtering capabilities, but we should not forgo having mechanical filtration, Chemical and Biological. Most filters allow the least two leaks, Some allow the exchange of biological and chemical filtration. Think chemical filtration is not necessary steadily, and a filter with two options may be enough.
Â¡Â¡Muy important!! The size of the filter
Everything else is irrelevant, If the filter that we like to fit in the aquarium. We are talking about filters inside the aquarium, the space occupied and installation possibilities are very important. Do not overlook this detail, If you do not have in mind, maybe when you get home filter you regret your purchase.
Advantages and disadvantages of internal filters
Before any election, we will always encounter positive and negative effects, but € |hay elect to choose, we can not have an aquarium 500 liters in a floor 50 square meter, ni put a external filter what size 30 cms diameter by 50 cms high, If we have nowhere to hide. So, the main advantages and disadvantages of internal filters are:
Advantages of internal filters aquarium
- No water leakage risk And even if I had, would not cause any damage. The filters placed outside, if they have a water leak, can be a real problem. The best tend to leak detection, to stop its operation. In any case problems arise, good for fish and aquarium, or the integrity of our house.
- They do not take an "extra" Â space outside the aquarium Although opponents of the internal filters, always talk about the space rob the aquarium, never seen that external filters do the same, but outside of the aquarium. Depending on the size of the external filter, This can also be a problem. They are big, unaesthetic and need a space where to place ... not to mention that are more complex in their functioning.
- Scapes for all types of aquariums Es ordinary (I have commented at the beginning of the article) it is claimed that the internal filters are for small aquariums. And, but it depends on what you mean by small. As you saw in my selection, Internal filters are one hundred liters hereinafter. So there are internal filters for aquariums 500 liters.
- Are cheap Internal filters for aquariums and terrariums, They have a much lower price than the bag filters or external filters.
- They are simple to install and maintain Usually are filters with a very basic installation, you do not need do anything, just place it inside the aquarium and plug. Maintenance is also very basic. Best allow easier access to the filtering material, but in any case, They are easy to maintain.
- They are silent They not usually make much noise, it also was often left off by water from the aquarium, so they are ideal when you have an aquarium in a bedroom, or a study room.
Disadvantages of internal filters aquarium
- limited filtration There are no internal filters for aquariums large. Internal filters can be installed in aquariums up 250 liters, more or less, or as a filter aid in a large aquarium. If we have a large aquarium, necessarily we have to seek an external filter.
- They are limited in features There are very good internal filters, allowing all kinds of leaks, orientation ... but they always have fewer features than external, or we will find external filters with many more features.
- They play an inside space inside the aquarium Like I said, there is always dead spaces where to place an internal filter, but certainly they occupy a space within the aquarium, which could be occupied by fish or plants. A filter need, is inside or outside the aquarium ... and each occupy their space, whatever it is.
- They are in sight Now this is unavoidable. An internal filter if ve, and and. The only thing left is to hide, whenever we have any way to do. In a very small aquarium, We may not have the option of plants and have to seek some kind of decoration, and in the worst case, It will be seen.