Classification of aquarium plants
The classification of aquarium plants It can make various criteria, some are quite pilgrims, and others are very useful for determining which family belong plants. The important, we care for aquarium, is power classifying aquarium plants following a useful and logical order, whether it is more or less academic. For example, we could use a classification that differentiate aquarium plants:
- tropical plants
- Cold water plants
- Floating plants and
- submerged plants
Would have some logic, because tropical plants all meet in the same group, but can be a problem, we find tropical plants floating and submerged, with which this classification of aquarium plants has certain gaps. I searched a classification, without being totally orthodox, I think it can perfectly consistent serve to make a classification of aquarium plants.
Stem plants, their classification is already telling us, plants are large stems and good proportions, so usually they placed in the back of the aquarium. Its growth is generous and often entrench well, even if its roots are in most of the time, only one way to have the plant anchored to the bottom, because most of the nutrients get them through their leaves.
Care and advice
Some of these plants, They can measure up 50 centimeters high, some with a good perimeter around. Should consider some tips for getting the best performance:
- Plants They should be planted in odd number, to give greater sense of naturalness: 1-3-5â€¦
- Stem plants, They must be buried to a depth appropriate, to grow the root system, fish and diggers get no raise its roots.
- Should be taken to keep enough distance between plants, so they do not compete for nutrients, or by the light of the aquarium.
- At the same garden plants, Aquarium plants need to be pruned. When we deem that growth is unconscionable, we can cut above a scion.
- The plant part originating in pruning, It can be placed at the bottom of the aquarium, hoping root, taking into account the necessary distances save.
Proceeding in this way, a lush and healthy aquarium show.
Root plants aquarium, They have a well-developed root system, because they get all their nutrients through their roots. evidently, I need a good soil enriched based clay pellets, or fertilizer pellets. They are easily replicable, division usually plants.
Care and advice
Root plants should be purchased in pots. Before its location in the aquarium, It is a good concept to press its roots, to let loose the substrate, and if we see the roots grow out of the pot, proceed to cut them a little. It is important that the roots are well buried. They are usually not pruned, except for remove the leaves is observed are deteriorated, we also present before planting for the first time.
- Easytest with 50 test strips water.
- Strips for analysis 6 important water values in 1 minute.
- nitrites (NO2) from 0 a ten mg/l.
- Measure the pH of 6,4 a 9,zero.
In the garden many plants are planted bulb easily recognize: hyacinths, Gladiolos, Tulipanes € | Bulb plants in the aquarium, They are exactly alike and Similar processes have Vegetative.
Care and advice
Water to plant bulbs, It is necessary to lower the temperature of the water so that the bulb into dormancy (like tulips, gladiolosâ€¦). In this state, the bulbs are kept in wet sand. Once it's time to plant them, we caution not completely bury the bulb, leaving a protruding part. I hope that this classification of aquarium plants is your profit.
- The article is easy to install and use. Fairly dirty things from the bottom of your aquarium effectively. Support two sizes of pipe…
- Siphon tube supplied. Caudal 520 liters per hour.
- With this tool, You can remove dirt from the bottom of your aquarium. Supplied with two sizes of suction tube, It is suitable for…
- It can also be used as a water trap to change the water, or to empty your aquarium when connecting a hose to the outlet.